- At five months, inspired by my giant floor companion, I uttered my first word: “doggie.” I’ve been all about words (and dogs) ever since.
- I don’t know how this happened to me, a supposed dog person, but my husband and I have two cats. They run our lives and I’m completely besotted. Let me show you pictures! It will only take a few hours.
- I am, and always have been, proudly 300% nerdy. Cases in point:
- In high school, I was co-captain of both the debate and knowledge bowl teams.
- The first conversation I had with my husband was about the (at the time) lack of hierarchical organization system in iOS for iPad.
- I love to dance. I’ve mostly done Lindy Hop and Blues, though I’m always excited to learn new styles and/or for stand-in-a-circle-and-wiggle dancing.
- Speaking of dance, here’s a short list of places I’ve danced deliberately, in public, with a partner:
- In a movie theater during previews.
- In front of my college organic chemistry class (my partner accidentally dropped me at the end).
- In Australia’s capital building.
- If you tried to make me decide between my morning workout and my morning coffee, I would give an impassioned speech about why I deserved both until you relented, you monster.
- I have strong opinions on: pens, cilantro, goat cheese, and the proper pronunciation of the words Spokane and Gonzaga.
- I hold a B.S. in Biology and a Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT). I told you, 300% nerd.
- What’s that you say? You are unsatisfied with this random assortment of tidbits and you want to know more about me as a writer? I suppose I can do that, too. Click here.
One thought on “About the Author in Ten Bullet Points or Less”
Love this !!